We're more than just software. Hire our experts for proven, practical guidance on strategy execution, manager development, and more.
Choose the service that fits your needs:
The vast majority of strategic initiatives underperform or fail completely, and it usually comes down to one factor: poor execution. In this half-day onsite session, Joel Trammell—Khorus CEO and veteran tech leader with two nine-figure acquisitions by Fortune 500 companies under his belt—equips your leadership team to set clear strategic objectives and drive consistent execution.
- Understand how goal setting drives results—36% increase in performance
- Learn the traits of an effective company goal
- Understand the 6 areas of the business and how to set priorities for each
- Diagnose common errors when setting metrics
- Draft your own company goals
- Learn to use the Khorus framework for aligning goals throughout the organization
- Understand the psychology of goals and how to engage employees in them
- Set a cadence for gathering predictive goal insight
Cost: $5,000, plus travel expense
Presenter: Joel Trammell
Duration: 1/2 day
1-hour virtual version of module 1 available for $2,000
Schedule this service
We partner with MGR360 to deliver daylong, customized workshop that equips your people managers with practical, time-saving tools.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn in an MGR360 training (virtual or in-person):
- The cost of poor management—from turnover to the bottom line
- Strategies for building influence with employees of all personality types
- How to set clear, inspiring strategic objectives and cascade them to employee goals
- The latest findings on employee motivation
- How to craft an employee experience that attracts, engages, and retains top talent
- A process for gathering predictive insights from employees
- More about your colleagues’ working styles and preferences
Behind every star athlete is a coach. Likewise, even the best-performing CEOs can benefit from coaching. This package includes a daylong working session with CEO TIghtrope author Joel Trammell, plus six hour-long follow-up calls. You will receive:
- An deep understanding of the five core responsibilities of the CEO role
- A personalized discussion of your organization’s top challenges
- Coaching on specific areas the CEO might be concerned with, such as:
- conflict management
- strategic planning
- decision-making skills
- sustaining or accelerating company growth
- Analysis of feedback (collected before the session) on your leadership and management style
- Monthly hourlong follow-up calls with Joel, to discuss progress since the session and any new insights (for six months).
Cost: $10,000, plus travel expense (includes two free quarters of the Khorus app and lifetime access to online CEO course)
Duration: 1 day, plus six monthly follow-up calls
Book a Training
Got questions? Ready to schedule a training from the Khorus team? Get in touch!